Expandachem – The totally man portable flat pack chemical store. Designed specifically for the secure storage of hazardous liquids and chemicals, Expandachem is easily assembled and can be used almost anywhere. No cranes needed… no specialist tools or training required…it’s that simple
Expandachem is the UK’s most popular flat pack bunded storage unit and thanks to it’s unique design, provides safe and secure storage for materials in previously inaccessible places. Each Expandachem unit has a suspended grated floor above a sump that safely collects leaked or spilled materials and the double doors afford excellent access as well as feature a secure double locking system.
- Demountable: Dismantles into flat pack form quickly.
- Expandable: Additional units can be added to the original.
- Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit.
- Secure: Double locking system is standard.
- Simple: No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set.
- Quick: Ready for use in 40 minutes.
Totally man portable for complete flexibility…
The unique design of the Expandachem flat pack chemical store means they can be delivered in flat pack form then carried into position for easy assembly. The components will even fit down narrow passageways opening up a whole new range of possible locations for use. Assembly is simple and there’s no special tools needed…just 40 minutes and Expandachem is ready for use.
Key features include…
- Fully galvanized body, with powder coated double doors.
- Easily returneded to flat pack state means less storage space when not in use.
- Fully expandable (modular) capability.
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms.
- Optional external powder coated painting.
- Great value for money
- Comes with a double locking system for additional security.
- Sumped base with suspended floor grate, for contained spillages.
- Can be simply craned using special lifting eyes, even with contents in place.
To find out more about Expandachem or to arrange a visit to view a unit call 01342 830040 and speak to one of our friendly staff. Alternatively click here to send us an email enquiry.
Please Note: This product is not designed to store flammable liquids. If you are in any doubt as to which type of materials you are able to store, and what type of unit you require to safely store them you should seek advice from your Health & Safety officer. It is the responsibility of the employer that storage units meet the minimum legal requirements.